Thursday 8 April 2010

I am TIRED!

Today has been more tiring again. I think sleep deprivation may be catching up on me. The problem is that I already work full time in the NHS in a busy job, am Leader of Harlow council which is effectivly a second full time job and on top of that have been helping in the election campaign as much as possible in the few spare moments I do get. I sometimes wish we had 36 hour days, as I would be able to get more done!

So... can I look forward to good rest at the weekend? Of course not - weekends are the busiest times for election campaigners and not interrupted by work!

I have however been encouraged by the sheer number of volunteers that have descended to Harlow to help us try and win the General and Local elections. Thanks to all those people who are coming to Harlow to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment