Tuesday 13 July 2010

Harlow North Again

I blogged recently about Harlow North Joint Venture here. I was most upset at the time about the quality and focus of the presentation that I had been given.

Harlow North Joint Venture got in touch after that and have chatted through with me their current thinking in a lot more depth.

I have to say that I am much happier that they have done this.

They answered the concerns that I had, and it was obvious that they had picked up on my unease from the questions I asked them at the HRL meeting.

I would urge the people at HNJV to bring forward their proposals for consultation with the public in both Essex and Herts as soon as possible. They have a lot of very interesting ideas and I think its time for us all, on both sides of the border, to have a proper debate about the future of Harlow North.

No comments:

Post a Comment